DUTY LOCATION: Bhojpur or adjoining districts VALID DATE: August 3, 2021
Dr Simon Sinclair Memorial Internship for candidates from Bhojpur or adjoining districts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The intern/s will work under supervision of the Programme Coordinator and undertake the following tasks:
1. Work together with the programme team in conducting research studies, database management, analysis and preparation of reports
2. Provide support to the resource mobilisation team in the proposal development process
3. Utilise basic level of computer skills to fulfil programme needs, in particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Provide support to the Programme Coordinator in arranging logistics for various meetings
5. Perform other duties as assigned
This position requires a commitment of working 6 days in a week from Sunday through Friday. A stipend will be provided for the duration of the internship.